Monday, June 21, 2010

TJ..

So I have been neglected to update photos of TJ. 
He is such a crazy little dog but I love him!

TJ standing of the very edge of the carseat.(top left)
TJ sticking his head out the window with (top right)
TJ actually laying down instead of sticking his head out the window.
He had a very busy day and was tuckered out (middle left)
TJ getting ready for bed. (middle right)
TJ waiting patciently for the ride to begin (bottom left)
Improvising a water dish for TJ at the farmers market (bottom right).



TJ snuggling with his ball in his doggie bed at parents house.
TJ just looked too cute waiting for me to come up the stair.
TJ watching me from the window. 
Grandpa put TJ in the window.
TJ trying to run to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails