Wednesday, October 28, 2009

greatest lines of all time...

I LOVE reading Nie. She is just great (also love her sister at CJane). On Nie blog today this following was written:

I was downstairs and overheard Mr. Nielson upstairs attending to two screaming girls in the shower. Then he said:"Oh girls, guess what? The devil called and said you guys were doing awesome."

Mr Nielson is great. I loved it. "The devil called and said you guys were doing awesome."

Growing up in a house with four sisters, I know how true it can be.


1 comment:

  1. I"ve just been back-reading your stuff...and I don't know what's up that my blog hasn't been telling me when yours is updating. Rats. Well, it looks like October's been good to you, and now that I know I'll probably just check in more often. Love your new header and profile picture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails