Monday, October 26, 2009

what a weekend..

Friday was a pretty easy evening. TJ had a groomers appointment. It is a mobile grooming service. She just comes to my house and plugs in her van and get to work. It was nice not having to worry about dropping him off and picking him up three hours later. She just showed up, plugged in her van and got to work. About an hour later, she knocked on my door with a clean TJ.

After baths, TJ goes crazy. He runs around the house for 15 minutes or more. As soon as the groomer was done, Jana showed up so I left TJ to run around and we went to dinner at the Saigon restaurant (Chinese buffet) . It was a great time to talk to Jana.

After dinner I did a little cleaning. TJ didn't like it because of the vaccumm but he will get over it. I went to bed early thinking I will catch up on some missed sleep. However, I wasn't smart because I left my alarm on. So up at 7am after hitting snooze.

I got ready to go. I was going to Boo at the Zoo with my sisters. TJ was going to stay in Caitlyn's backyard and play with Boomer. Because I feel bad for leaving him on the weekend, TJ and I made a special trip to the dog park Saturday morning. It was a wonderful fall morning. It was chilly..borderline cold. There was dew on the ground and the sunrise was being covered by clouds. Becuase we arrived so early, no one else was there.

After running around the dog park for an hour, it is time to go to Boo at the Zoo. The kids get a kick out of it and even I enjoyed it. You walk around the zoo and different business have set up booths to pass out candy. Wyatt was a PowerRanger, Emma was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, Marlee was a spider, and Lily was a fairy (Lily is friends daughter).

After running around the zoo for a couple of hours, we head to Sizzler for lunch. This was the third time in my lifetime I have evern been to Sizzlers. The salad bar was amazing but charging $2.50 for a drink is just crazy!!

Back home, it was time to take a nap. TJ and I curled up on the couch with the sunshine coming through the windows. I really didn't sleep but zoning out was good enough. After while it was time to go to paren'ts to watch the BSU game. I had watch some shows (Top Chef, Project Runway, etc) and type my Sunday School lesson before the game. Thank heavens for Tivo. I am too cheap to get cable because I can ask my parents or sister to record it on Tivo and watch it there.

TJ and I looked adorable in our BSU gear. His bandana is the cutest. I need to sew the sides to prevent fraying. Just one more thing on my craft list.

So BSU won 54-9. Score should have been high for BSU. Why we can't snap properly is beyond me. Dad and I lasted through the first three quartes fine. He feel asleep first during the 4th quarter and I soon followed. I didn't get home til 1230 and I feel right into bed.

Sunday morning, I woke up to TJ vomitting in the cornern. No more pork bone for him because this happens every time.

After cleaning up TJ's mess, it was a dash to get ready. I wore my new black sandals. Thank heavens for heaters in cars because my toes got cold (I woke up late today as well so I grabbed the sandals because they were the closes black shoes so today my toes are even colder).

The lesson went suprisingly well considering it was the God and we had a small class. I found out the other teacher was released from the calling so now I have to teach every week until another teacher is called. That may take awhile but I am up for the challenge.

After Church (and a quick trip home to change and pick up TJ), it was off to parent's house to work on the bedframe. I have finished sanding the side rails and the footboard. I started on the heardboard, but decided to go to see "The Hangover" with Jana, Beth, and Gina instead. It is such a funny movie.

When I get home Sunday, I go straight to bed. Being so tired, I forogt to turn on my alarm. I woke up this morning at 645 and had to hustle to get ready for work. Thankfully I made it out the door on time but I hate starting my day that way. Especially today. I am wearing sandals because they were my first pair of black shoes I could grab and my toes are icecubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails