Monday, November 23, 2009

CRAZY WEEKEND!!

So when I last left a note, we were counting down to the premier of New Moon. Well it was AWESOME!! We had tickets for the 1220 showing. However when I showed up to stand in line, they were already seating. Edwards decided to just take groups of 50 and seat them in 1st available showing. I think by the time Lexy, Caitlyn, and Ashlee got there, we were in the midnight showing. So it was 20 minutes earlier than we expected. That is still earlier and means I could get to bed quicker.

IT WAS AWESOME!! I love Jacob even more now. Edward is stupid and Bella is selfish. But Jacob is great. Comparing Edwards chest to Jacobs? Hands down Jacob wins. Plus the rest of the pack was always shirtless so that was a bonus too.

Friday I didn't have to work. I rolled out of bed at 9 because I was going to the quater sale with Lexy at 10. She had a 2 coupons for 25 free items each. It is always fun to find the cute clothes in the piles. It is a treasure hunt!!

After a great morning, I met up with Caitlyn, Brandon, Dad, Emma, and Wyatt at the outlet malls. I got a gift for my niece Kaylee and new BSU/Seahawk gear. We had lunch at Idaho Pizza Co. LOVE their pizza.

After lunch, Dad went back to work and Caitlyn/Brandon took the kids home for nap. I head over to the super junk store. I found a shelving unit for my kitchen. It seems to be the shelves off a china cabinet/hutch because the bottom has the slots for plates. However I am going to remove them. It is so cute with my plants and milk glass on it! Pics to be posted soon.

After the great shopping trip, I found out that Athena got adopted. Thank you Tim!! She offically went home with her new family on Friday night so she only had to spend one night in the pound.

Once home, I place my purchase in the house and grab TJ and head to my parents. Thursday my dad bought & installed a new flat screen 46in tv. Just in time to watch BSU beat Utah on Friday 52 to 21. The refs really annoyed me always calling penalties against BSU but ignoring the exact same behavior from Utah. We won but it drives me nuts when it is so lopsided (penalties wise).

Friday was perfect day. Saturday was a close second. We sisters decided to make Christmas candy. We each divided up the list. I was responsible for carmel. Lexy did fudge, almond bark pretzel, and peanut clusters. Caitly did rice krispy wreaths (which we use corn flakes instead of rice krsipys) and Chex party mix. Jana did Chex muddy buddies and butter scotch haystacks (using chinese noodles). We met up at parents house around 830 and didnt finish til 1. It was crazy the amount of candy that came out. (pics posted soon). It was a great time helping out. It would have been better if Stacey and Kaylee were there.

After candy, it was time to grab a bite to eat and then head to downtown Boise. Caitlyn, Ashlee, and I were goin to me up with my coworker and her sister. It was great time. I wish I had my camera but oh well.

Sunday started out with a trip to Sams Club with the family. Than off to church to teach. When I got home, I was able to see Seattle play. This is only the time this season they have been regular tv. Fox doesn't want to broadcast a team that sucks this season.

What I saw was a major disappointment. When I turned on the game was still had 9 minutes left in the 4th and only down by 18. Yes kinda big but it is only 2 td's and a field goal. However we get in our way (Hasselbeck interception and Wallace fumble).

After the game, I head over to parents. I inteded to work on Christmas gifts but when it took me 20 minutes to find a picture, I decided it was time to organize the picture folder. It is now organized by year. Each year is organized by season, holiday, birthday, and misc (misc classifies anything that was not a specific occassion...example pics of kids playing in grass).

It took me three hours to get it organized. My dad went and backed everything up because there were alot of duplicate that I deleted (comes from having 5 different people downloading pictures from the same camera at different times). After I was through, Dad told me there were 12,000 pictures in the file. That covers from 2003-2009. Of course there are five different people who contribute to the file (me, Dad, Lexy, Caitlyn, and Jana).

After dinner, and head rubs, I headed home to go to bed. I didn't get much sleep this weekend. On the agenda today is clean, grocery shop, and decorate for Christmas. I have to get the first two done today because tomorrow I am having family over for tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails