Monday, December 7, 2009

I SAW HIM!!

What a GREAT concert by GARY ALLAN!! I LOVE HIM!!! I had the best time!! I was dancing in my seat and singing to every song!! Even now just thinking about it I get the happy-everything is divine-nothing is wrong in the universe-giddy-excited-wonderful-supercalfragalisticexpaladocious-beyond happy-laughing-perfect-beautiful-life is worth living-he is gorgeous-fresh shaved legs aginst levi's-new pedicrue-weight loss feeling!! AH!! I just cant describe how I love going to concert ESPECIALLY his concerts. This makes three with documentation but I swear I have seen him four times.

Let me see if I can recall the set list (in no particular order):
Life Aint Always Beautiful
Best I've Ever Had
Her Man
The One
We Touched The Sun
A Feeling Like That
Just Got Back From Hell
Today
and two new songs I can remember the names of
All Right Guy
Songs About Rain
Watching Airplanes
She's So California
Learning How To Bend
Half of My Mistakes
As Long As Your Looking Back
I Can Love You
Nothing But the Radio
Right Where I Need To Be

Last night was the last night on the tour. He was in a much better mood than the fair last year. He was smiling and joking. What I would give for a night with him and a closed bedroom door!!
He is so BEAUTIFUL and his music ranges from old country souding-love done me wrong-love done me right songs to the heart wretching i want you back but you are already married and hate me and lover died type songs. His new album (which makes 9) comes out in January I think. CAN'T WAIT!! Can't wait for the next tour too!! I will post pics as soong as I find the cable to my old Kodak because the Sony Cyber Shoot lense is out of whack so I need to get it repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails