Friday, December 18, 2009

TJ hates baths!

TJ has never liked baths. He hates them. Today was the first bath I have given him all winter. He was groomed in late September and my original plan was not to groom him til spring. There is the saying "the best laid plans go to waste". How true for TJ. He was just grungy and we were going to Santa Claws tomorrow (yes I am getting my dog's picture taken with Santa. He is going in an reindeer costume and elves and sweater. It is his faults so many outfits. If he threw a fit wearing them, there would be no discussion but he doesnt mind!!) so I needed him to look better than he did. After visiting the muddy/wet dog park forthe past two days he was in desperate need!

Now his curls look so cute!! His tail looks like it got permed!! After his baths, he is MAD at the world. He usually runs around the house and tries to pick a fight with anything. He can run in cirlces for 15 minutes!! I finally got it on video. Sorry for the quality but it was in my digital camera (old Kodak) and I wan't able to turn on all the light because he took off like a rocket when I opened the bathroom door. We use my parents bathroom because they have a shower head with a hose.
Refusing to look at me (even when I have treats) because he is upset..


Waiting inpatienctly to get out of the tub...


still waiting...


When he gets out of the bath, he always rubs his face in the floor.


After being patted down with a towel for 2 seconds.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails