Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers Day


I have the best father in the world.  No questions asked.  No competition.  Hands down.
He has kind, patient, loving, helpful, strong, resiliant, hard working, caring, intelligent, funny,
and so much more.  He is the man who taught me how to change my oil, and teaching me to driver a trailer.  He taught me how to drive a clutch and ride an ATV pretty much anywhere.  From his example I have learned it is not what you say but what you do.  He demonstrates through all his actions that he love me.  He is the first to help and the last to leave.  He isthe best.  Poor guy had to cook his fathers day bbq too!
Love how he is helping Marlee and Emma down the stairs and giving rides on ATVs.

Poor Wyatt showed up after Emma and Marlee left.  He was so excited to see them he started to cry they weren't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails