Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!!

So I survived Vegas. I had a great time. With so many girls (19 of us) there were to be issues and problems. Oh well...we mostly ignored those girls. Because it was such an exciting time, I will let the pictures do most of the talking but here are the highlights:

1st Day
RIDING IN A LIMO FOR THE FIRST TIME!! It was HUGE!! I could stand up with no problem.

Winnging $101.46 on my first day. I actually won $60 becasue I had put in $40.

Getting my picture taken with Elvis (impersonater) and Las Vegas sign (impersonater).

making new friends (Teresa, Jennifer, Julie, Kim, and Cassie)

2nd Day
finding Survivor slot machine

Visiting Sam!!

learning to love the flat iron!!

Getting hit on by guy at Moon nightclub/Ghost Bar at the Palms.

Getting into Moon/Ghost Bar for free with VIP! Thanks to an awesome limo driver!!

3rd day
still loving the flat iron!!

having an In-n-Out burger

Seeing Molly & her daughter Hailey

great shopping

having picture takend with real Las Vegas sign

looking super hot that night!!

getting picture taken with 2 random guys

having great time chilling/laughing with 4 great girls from Oregon

4th day
going to NY NY

going up in Eifel Tower

getting Eifel Tower drink/souveniger

getting tickets to hypnotist for $5!!

getting hypnotised!!

getting b1g1 free drinks from stripper bar

staying out til 3am!!

5th day
being able to wake up after 2 1/2 hrs sleep

getting to the airport on time (actually being UBER early)

not vomiting on the plane and even falling asleep

surviving the delay/lay over in Reno

having TJ meet me at the airport

Mom rubbing my feet

lowlights:
not getting enough sleep
rooming with 2 wetblankets
not doing 1/2 of what I wanted to (not enought hrs in day)
feet hurting
deleting 20 pictures from Saturday morning
not coming home a millionare

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails