Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 reasons to celebrate!!

There are two reasons to celebrate:  my 200th post and my first time photographing lightening!! 
So exciting for both. 

Last night I was at the 'rents house as usually.  We were watching TV but I was distracted by the storm rolling in.  I had been watching the lightening through the window but had to go outside when there was an average fo 5 seconds inbetween the lightening!!  It was so awesome!!  Havent' seen that much lightening in awhile. Dad says we should crack out the camera and see what we can get.  After he reads the manual, we finally figure it out and here are our results:





How exciting it was!!

____________________


Also this is my 200th blog post!!

Major proud because I have tried before and never lasted longer a month. 
I haven't been blogging daily but that is ok.  Just sticking with this has been a great!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool pictures! I don't know if I'll ever get to 200 posts, that is quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails