Friday, August 20, 2010

Dodge a bullet

WHEW!!! I dodge a bullet!  I haven't used my Nikon Point and Shoot lately because nothing has inspired me. I actually dug it out of my purse to get a shot of TJ.  I hit on power button.  The lense expands just a fraction and the retreats.  It expands and retract again so I start to panic thinking great!!  I broke another one!  I didn't have time to fiddle with it so I just tossed it back into the purse and deal with it later. 

I am sitting at work this am and decided to fiddle with it.  So I try a coule of different things and then SUCESS!!  I turned it upside down and kinda blew on it and a little something appeared.  It was a hair or string or something that had been lodged into the lense.  I gently pulled it out and the lense completely expanded!!  WOOHOO!!  I really didn't want to go through the hassel of trying to find another camera on Craigslist or having my family tease me for beign such a bad camera owner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails