Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why is Facebook so cruel?

Hi!!  My name is Megan and I am a Facebook-o-lic.  Thanks to my phone, I am on FB all the time.  It gives me something to do when I am waiting or bored.  Today, I am checking FB as I am walking back to work from donating blood.  I scroll down, checking out statuses, then WHABAM!!!!  At the bottom of the page, they think they are doing you a favor by introducing people you may know.  What they don't know is I may not what to know they people they think I should know.  In fact, I wish I could kinda forget this boy.  Yes it is a boy.  The last thing I wanted to was to at this point is remember this boy. 

I will confesss I wish I was brave enough to click the friend button.  I wish we were still friends....heck to be really honest, I wish we were more than friends. Stupid boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails