Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It is on like donkey kong!!

Ok so challenge back on.  I am resolved to get fit and lose weight.  I did really well at the beginning of the year and feel that I am even better equipped to handle the challenge now.  I have organized the majority of my life which should be a great help to achieve my goal.  I watched the Dr Oz Show yesterday where he issued a challenge for everyone to lose jus 10 lbs.  You can view details here. (http://members.doctoroz.com/challenge/the-just-10-challenge)  



I have signed up and waiting for my bracelet.  In addition, I will keep a detailed food journal, move an additional 10 minutes a day, and reduce my soda intake.  The small term goal is to stay on track for a week.  Next Tuesday, I will review and see how I did.  The ultimate goal is to run the 1 mile Race for the Cure in May 2011.




Tis the season of MANY blog posts because work slows down and I get bored easily. 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I keep trying to find the motivation to get fit lately and it's not working for longer than a day. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails