Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's the litle things...


It is the little things that make life bearable.  Yesterday after having family over for dinner, I had some brownies.  Because it had been a good day, I wanted to end it on the high note.  Have you ever had the urge to make something feel extra special?  Well I did last night.  So instead of using the standard white paper towl, I used one of my old pretty saucer plates and took it upstairs to eat while I read.

I have also enjoyed the fresh flowers I have indulged in.  They really so nice to look at and just make everything feel a litle better.  I actually walked by these brown eye susans (I think that is what they are called) next to the railroad tracks so thankfully there were free!!  Aren't they pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails