Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FIRE!!!

Friday night I chilled at home.  I cleaned, started laundary, shaved, and finished dishes.  At 10pm I was craving something sweet but didn't have anything.  I decided a quick trip for icecream.  All night I had been smelling burnt something.  So I leave and come back.  I turn into the park lot and saw my neighbors house was on fire!!  OMG!!  I ran and look thinking I could put out with a bucket of water but it had already burned through the siding so could be inside the walls.  For the first time in my life I actually caled 911 on purpose!!  It was a quick 60 second phone call.  Maybe 2 minutes later there was a police squad car and followed 30 seconds later 4 fire engines pulled into the complex.  Pretty exciting.  What really sucked is there were tons of hot fireman and I was stuck in my sky blue pjs' and hair pulled backed in a crappy ponny tail and looked like total shit.. GRRR!!! Oh well.  I guess I wasn't destined to met a fireman.  bummer..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails