Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Since the 15th..

-YEAH!!  WE HAVE SNOW THAT HAS STAYED!! (and guess what...it is snowing today!!)

-Thanksgiving has come and gone.

-I had a pulled muscle and found out that muscle relaxers make me loopey.

-BSU LOST!!  Hell has frozen over!!  Stupid Kyle Brotzman missed 2...yes 2!!..field goals that cost us the game.
Yes I shed a tear.  It is so sad!!

-Seattle Seahawks lost (considering our trend that isn't surprising).

-Didn't go Black Friday shopping for the 1st time in years (thanks pulled/torn muscle)

-Saw Harry Potter and it was good (cant wait til next one!!)

-Boise Holiday Parade was a disappointment.

-Made Christmas candy with Lexy and Caitlyn

-Currently working from 830-700 and REALLY miss my old shift of 730-400.  Just 2 more week til I get to switch back.

-Training again at work after a year hiatus  (Training reason for switching schedules)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails