Wednesday, December 22, 2010

new josh makes me want old josh

SO I was really excited that Josh (Josh Groban if you really didn't know) had a new album out. Of course I picked it up the first day....actually my supervisor is a fellow grobanite and she left work to go to hastings so she could be there when they opened. Hastings didn't even have the CD's out of box yet!!  My boss returns and I try to listen to the CD at work....but the stupid computer doesn't work!!  I finally get an oppurtunity at lunch and on the way home and.....I.........really......don't like it that much.  It is ok and he sounds great but the sounds are just weird.  I like that he can change but it is just too weird.  I will just cycle through it but it isn't something that I will go like I do with Closer, Awake, and his first cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails