Wednesday, December 22, 2010

shoveling snow...

TJ was covered in snow because he was helping me shovel.

Mission accomplished

so THANKFUL for my boots!!  They saved my toesies!

Remember the snow I talked about earlier? Well living alone does have it's drawbacks that there is no one else to help shovel the snow. Each time it snows, I am out there shovel in hand moving the snow.  I have to shovel my front walk and my neighbors.  I park under the portico and that is around the corner and in front of my neighbors front door.  I really don't want to shovel their front walk abut have to if I don't want to walk through piles of snow in my business shoes.  Then I feel bad for clearing one neighbors but not the rest so I am out there even longer cleaning everyones side walk.

The one day I wasn't there and figure one of the three families would be considerate and shovel the sidewalks for me, NOBODY DOES IT!!  It is agravating!!  I was petty and spiteful because I dumped a shovel full of snow inbetween 2 neighbors cars so they have to walk through the snow to get to the drivers door.  Childish of me I know but it made me feel better.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd've probably been offended and petty, too. How irritatingly frustrating! Hooray for good snow boots, though :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails