Monday, January 10, 2011

droll weekend..

After the feelings of Friday, the weekend was kinda a let down. I didn't get my hair colored until Sunday.  And even then the color didn't turn out as I expected it.  Tonight Mom is going to try another color so hopefully we will get it to the dark I want.  Right now I went maybe 1-2 shades darker than my natural color.  I will post pictures when possible.  Saturday was a blah day until the Seahawk game.  What a game!!  We beat the Superbowl champs (NO Saints)!!  WWOOHHOOO!!  It was amazing!!  I still get chills think of it.  We next play the Chicago Bears on Sunday in Chicago.  My new bro in law Josh is a Bears fans so we will see how it goes.

Today I agreed to start work at 530am!!  What was I thinking??!!  I haven't seen 530 in a long time. I am working til 430pm so it will be a fun day. WOOHOOO for overtime pay though.  Now question is, do I want to volunteer for 530am tomorrow too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails