Saturday, January 15, 2011

Trying to change..

I have wanted to change my hair color for a LONG time. I think dark hair is much prettier than blonde. After some drama, today is the day it might actually happen. I went to http://www.taaz.com/ to change my hair color ot help convince my mom it wouldn't be too bad to go really dark. It was really fun to change the style and color. I think I will ask her to cut it with a few layers. I have been swimming pretty much each evening and taking a shower after. This has freed up my mornings so now I will actually style my hair instead of settling on a ponytail or braid. My favorite is the largest picture and how I would love to have my hair every day. It my happen. I will TRY to make sure it does. When we finish this morning, I will post pictures of before and after. Can't wait!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I was having a hard time imagining you brunette, but this looks really nice on you! Hope the dye works as well and you have the 'do in reality soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails