Friday, August 26, 2011

300!!!

When I think 300 I think.....

 of Gerard Buttler
(another of my Misters)

but my second thought is this is my 300th post.  A milestone I would say.
How fitting that this milestone is about another milestone?
I have gone back to school.  It is official.

I am a freshman at the College of Western Idaho.
I am enrolled in just two courses: English 101 and Math 025/Algebra.
English I am not liking so much right now but math I actually love.
The math teacher is kinda stupid which means I get to learn at my own pace with the materials online.
English kinda sucks because it is an online course which is harder than I thought.  Because it takes forever to get clarification on a instructions (like word count) or a question.  But it is nice because I can do it quickly or slow.  It was really intimidating thinking,planning, applying, enrolling, PAYING, and actually going to class.  I feel like such an old fart.  I als think it is funny that 10 years ago at this time, I started my senior year of high school.  Kinda weird dontcha think?  I do.  But it is an adventure and I am not the oldest person in the class, thank heavens!  But that is my news.  Think it was worth of the 300 post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails