Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WOW!!  It has been 2 months since my last post.  While there have been ups, downs, and in betweens I shall post a few highlights.

I am surviving school.  I have made it through my first semester with a few bumps and bruises.Today I started my math final and will be registering for the spring semester.  WHEW!!  So glad the first step is over.

Lexy had her baby.  Little Miss Madison Marie.  She is a lovely and sweet.  Miss Maddie (as I call her) was born on October 1st. 

Thanksgiving was fun.

Work is going.  I recently had my revview with management and received 99.9% of praise.  I enjoy my coworkers and responsiblities.  Lately it has become a drag because people have gone on vacation.  Oh well.  In 2012 it will be my turn becuase I have to get ride of an extra 2 weeks vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails