Sunday, July 8, 2012

Even Badder Girl...

So it has been months since my last post.  I shall try to do better now that things are slowing down.  But here is a highlight reel minus pictures which shall be posted once I organize my computer and download the pictures.

In no particular order:

- Saw Blake Shelton in concert with my niece Kaylee and sister Stacey and LOVED it!!
- Celebrated Fourth of July by sleeping through it
- Celebrated the birth of newest nephew on July 3rd.  Evan Michael Cardarelli was born at 657am and weight 7lbs 3oz.  Had Cailtyn waited another 6 minutes Evan would have been born at 703.  See the recurring theme?
- Made a mad dash to Driggs/Victor ID to see Gma Dalley and go to cousins wedding reception and family reunion.  Saw some amazing fireworks in Victor.
- joined weight loss group at work.  It is a company sponorsed event so no way of dropping out.
- gettin ready for company picnic on July 28th.  some VPs are going to be there so need to put on an amazing show.
-getting ready for 10 year high school reunion!  OMG!! I am too young for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails