Saturday, May 18, 2013

Goals

I have been thinking a lot lately and here is what I needed to do:

- SAVE MONEY!!  I need to buy a house.  I did some calculations and I can still make the goal of purchasing for 30 birthday present but I need to stay on track and focused.
Goal: Transfer 75% of paycheck to savings account (the one that I cannot access with ATM or online and have to be in the bank to withdraw from.  Love my credit union for having these options. :) )

- LOSE WEIGHT I am unhappy with my looks and only I have control over it.  It is time to shape up. Starting with small goals (again) and working out 3x a week. No more Dr Pepper (WORST PART EVER!!) and taking lunch to work.
Goal:  Lose 20lbs by July 4th.

- GET ORGANIZED I have so many projects half completed and unidentified boxes around that I need to determine what I have, need, and should get rid of.  Maybe have a garage sale and help build up the house fund.
Goal: Go through 1 box a week.

- BLOG MORE  When I used to write at work, I found myself more relaxed and happier.  While I am unable to blog at work (TOO BUSY!!) I still have options from my cell phone and at home.
Goal: Blog at least every Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails