Friday, August 28, 2009

can i survive?

So today at work was killer. We screwed up, customers screwed up, and people were just screwey. I just kept repeating to myself that it will pass "and I will surivive I WILL SURVIVE HEY HEY!" (God bless Gloria Gaynor!!) So I did survive but when I sit down I tilt to the left because I got my butt chewed out. But looking forward to the weekend. After work, I did a brief stint as babysitter and then sat myself down at the sink and cleaned huckleberries. I only got 3/4 of the bucket done but considering the bucket was 2 gallons, that aint bad.



Tonight my sisters and I were at my parents house (some came for dinner and others can to pick up their kids...it is like a train station, one will roll in as the other will roll out). We finally got tomorrow organized. Caitlyn, Lexy, and I and their kids will be in the van. Mom and Dad will be in the RV and Jana and Wyatt will be taking their own car. I will just drive my parents van home tonight so I can just pick everyone up in the morning and save myself a few minutes sleep (speaking of I should be headed home now but I am addictted to this!). Chris (Lexy's hubbie) has to work so he wont be coming (bummer I know). Brandon will be coming and will have the option to ride with us in the van (estrogen city) or cruise with my parents. Thankfully everyone knows what food they need to bring and the weather conditions.



hopefully we survive tomorrow morning. Just with trying to coordinate getting everyone in the van and getting the farmers market and than leaving the farmers market in time to get to the game will be a little tight. But "i have confidence in confidence alone!! Besides which you see I have confidence in me!" (yes this is an obscure reference to the sound of music..dont believe me check out the lyrics here.) I am going to go drive home to bed now so expect pictures on Monday!!!

picture of huckleberries belongs to All Things Italian

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails