Tuesday, August 25, 2009

more in depth...

So just to give a quick background...

I am the 2nd youngest of five daughters. I am the aunt of 4 nephews (Austin 15, Tyler 11, Nick, 9, & Wyatt 3) and 3 nieces (Kaylee 13, Emma 2, and Marlee 1). I am also the proud mom of TJ, shih tzu. He is appx 1 1/2 years old. I adopted him from the pound as a gift to myself for my 25th birthday. I have lived in Idaho my whole life. We moved from Boise to Nampa when I was 8 years. I graduated from Kuna High in 2002. I have been working full time ever since. I have been working for Saia Motor Freight for the past 3 years. I am in customer service and also train new employees.

I have been living in Nampa for about a year now (moved to Boise after high school). I LOVE my home. It is a fourplex about a mile from the freeway. It has 2 bedroom and 2 full baths. My master bedroom is upstairs and has a walk in closet. My bedroom is the only thing upstairs. Everything else is downstairs. I have converted the 2nd bedroom to a pantry and craftroom. I have a gas fireplace and central A/C. This is the first house I have lived in that has had central A/C and not just window units. I love the washer and dryer and again, first house (beisdes parents) that have had a washer and dryer!! There is also a dishwasher and yet again, first house (besides parents) that has had a this. Plus there is covered parking. It is also great because I am only 6 miles away from my parents and with in 3 miles I can visit 3 of my sisters. So visiting the youngest nieces and nephew are really easy. It is also great because we are really close to the dog park so TJ and I go nearly everyday.

I spend most of spare time hanging out with family. I really enjoy going to the farmer market or any outdoor fair. I love to camp and ride ATV. As a family we also enjoy boating at Lucky Peak. I enjoy to read and am currently working on the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I enjoyed Twilight. I enjoy crafting and taking pictures.

I enjoy wathcing movies of all kinds. Favorite actor is Hugh Jackman. I thank Heaven for TIVO because I can watch my shows quickly. My fav tv shows are Supernatural, Deadliest Catch, Chuck, Project Runway, Top Chef, 10 Things I Hate About You, and any BSU or Seahawk game. My favorite musicians are Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Gary Allan, Breaking Ben. I love going to concerts and last count was 26 total. I have seen Gary Allan and Blue County both twice. It was a dream come true to see Josh Groban last year. What an amazing concert!!

I love to travel. I blame this on my parents and all the family vacations we took. I have been to all states west of the Mississippi River. I have been to Germany (with high school class). With friends I have been to New York City and Portland. Going to visit friend in October in Seattle. I am really excited for that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails