Tuesday, August 25, 2009

so proud of myself...



On Saturday, TJ and I were up and getting ready to go the the dog park before I ran errands. I pull out of the complex and my car is driving funny and I am hearing this strange noise. I roll down the window and notice it is coming from my car. I pull over and open my door. My driver side rear tire was flat!!! So I flip a U'ey and go park. I tie TJ to the front door so he can watch and play in the grass and debate if I should call Dad or a bro in law. I than think I have seen it done a couple of times so I figure I should try it by myself and if I cant do it I can call someone. So I get started. It only took me 30 minutes start to finish (probably would have been quicker but I had to take pictures). I than drove on the doughnut to Walmart for a patch!! I am now shopping for tires and proud that I am asking the right questions (who many miles, does it come with flat repair, etc?). I forgot to get the tire size but I will have that on my next call. I am determined now to learn how to change my oil and drive a trailer. I guess there is a benefit to being single!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed!! I don't think I've changed a tire since driver's ed. (And sadder yet, I don't think my hubby can do it, either.) BTW, it's great to see you in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to be here. I have checked your out and so many others now....so here I am.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails