Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Heartbreaks and happiness..

Last night I babysat Wyatt. Jana had to go consol a friend who found out that her baby was still born. The couple went to the Dr's yesterday to find out the sex of the baby and she found out the baby had already died. To make matters worse, she had to wait til the evening before she was able to deliver the baby!! HOW AWFUL!! I can't image the agony she must have been suffering to all day knowing the baby you carried had died. I couldn't bear it. My heart breaks for the family.
While babysitting, Wyatt and I went to the dog park. It was so funny to watch Wyatt. He was bending over to pet TJ and his gum fell out. Before I could tell you know, he popped it back into his mouth!! YUCK!!
A little while later, he was running and TJ was following him. Wyatt all of a sudden stopped and sniffed the ground. He than went over to a bench and started sniffing the bench!! I asked him what he was doing and he said was being a dog.
Between the antics of TJ and Wyatt, I laughed all afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails