Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I HAVE IT IN MY HANDS!!

So on my break this morning, I ran over to Hastings and go the new Breaking Benjamin ablum entitled Dear Agony. They have already released 1 song call I Will Not Bow and I love it!! But it is Breaking Ben so why wouldn't I love it!! It sucks because the CD player in my computer at work is broken and they wont fix it. So I am stuck sitting here looking at the album just wishing I could hear it. At lunch I am headed straight to my car and sitting there for the 30 minutes listening to the ablum. Thankfully I will be at my parents tonight so it will be a definate add to the mp3 player for the flight. Did I mention that I am flying to Seattle tomorrow? I am SO EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails