Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Magnificent Megrah the Snake Charmer!!

While Tj and I were apporaching our car, I noticed a SNAKE in the middle the of sidewalk. I freaked internally because I didn't want to make a fool of mysefl just in case someone was watching. It started to slither in the grass TOWARD MY HOUSE when I took the picture. I was thinking that the snake might find a hole in the wall and get into MY HOUSE so I did the stupidiest thing and grabbed the snake by the tail and tossed it back to the sidewalk. *insert full body wiggle with the hibbygibbies* It than coiled up and struck out. Thankfully I was a couple of feet away so it didn't matter but now I had a dilemma. I couldn't leave it in sidewalk unattended so it could slither back into my house. I grab a wicker basket and try to scoot it along but the basket is too short. I run and grab the broom. I knock it off the sidewalk and into the drain. I get the willies just thinking about it!!

2 comments:

  1. Just reading that gave me the heebie-jeebies! Way to go for protecting your turf and taking on a snake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I can only imagine seeing you broom it away. Hope things are well. Aaron and I both really like your pics. Miss ya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails