Tuesday, September 1, 2009

OMG!!! GARY ALLAN IS COMING!!!

Ok..so it isn't the most reliable source (it is another blog) but they linked to his website (which I cant access from work) so as soon as I can, I am giong to garyallan.com to verify. But according to the blog, it will be on December 6th in the Taco Bell Areana. This is on Sunday. The day I am coming back from vacation. Good thing I already had Monday 12/7 off!!! Who is excited?! ME!!!So I just have to drive myself to SLC and be back in time for the concert!!! This would be the third time I have seen him in concert. I was going to go down to Jackpot to see him but it was just too expensive. I will post my own pics of him when I am at my parents next. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Gary Allan (if you had any doubts)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails