Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I see the moon and the moon sees me...

So last night I was having a pretty good pity party at home. I was taking TJ out for his potty break and saw the full moon (or at least it looked full to me). A jingle popped into my head that I learned from girls camp:

I see the moon and the moon sees me...
The moon see the one I long to see...
So God bless the moon and God bless me...
and God bless the one I long to see...


So that just kinda fueled my pity party even more. But I was determined to crash the party so I started thinking about all that I am grateful for and the blessings that I have. In no particular order:


-my parents (do I need to explain all the support they give me and how loved I am?)
-my sisters (they always keep life interesting and love and support me)
-my nieces & newphews (for tolerating their old aunt who demands hugs and kisses)
-TJ (enough said)
-my car (it gets me to and from without any difficulties and doesn't suck too much gas)
-my house (i love it and it keeps me sheltered from the heat and cold)
-idiots (they keep me employed)
-my calling
-Josh Groban
-girls camp
-Gary Allan
-Man Wall
-lilacs
-lotion
-sunshine
-rain
-books
-junk stores
-trees
-music
-nature
-shopping
-money
-friends
-smiles
-tears
-snow
-winter
-TV
-camera
-pictures
-my kitchen (favorite room in my house becasue it is so pretty)
-bed (faborite place)
-playgrounds
-parks
-cold
-falling leaves
-people
-water
-Dr Pepper
-jokes
-magazines
-internet
-movies
-Sunday comics
-concerts
-air
-memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails