Thursday, September 24, 2009

SEATTLE

I am so excited for Seattle!! Can not wait to see Sam!! Another bonus is that Clint is up there so I can see him too. I did a little research and have a few must visit spots. If anybody knows where else I should go, please let me know!!

Seattle Space Needle or Columbia Center (similar to Space Needle)
Waterfall Gardens
Underground Tour
Lincoln Park
Pike's Place/Wharf
Seattle Aquarium
Pacific Science Center
Qwest Stadium (even though they are playing away I still need a picture)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures!! Have lots of fun and give Sam a big hello and hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will try to get them posted asap. just found out that it will be raining the entire time I am there. partly cloudy on day I arrive and day i leave but 60% chance on every other day for rain!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails