Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Silly me..

I spent the night at my parents house. Because I am flying out tonight, Dad drove me to work so he could just drop me off at the airport after work. Last night I broke the rules. I let TJ sleep on the couch with me. The leather couch my mother loves. I have so gotten used to TJ sleeping at my feet, it is hard to fall asleep with him not there. So I spread out all the blankets to make sure TJ didn't sratch the leather.

So I wake up this morning and get ready for work. I make sure I am ready at least 15 min early so I can cuddle TJ. I am sitting there rubbing his belly and near to tears!! I will miss him so bad. Then I say goodbye to Mom and nearly cry there too!! I am such a bawl baby!

I am sure when I say goodbye to Dad I will be near to tears too. I wonder why I wawnt to cry so bad. I need to be a big girl about this because I will be back.

BUT I AM SO EXCITED!! SO SO SO EXCITED!! I have already printed my boarding pass. Only 11 hrs til the plane pulls away from the gate!! SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails