Friday, September 11, 2009

Supernatural is SUPER!!

The new season so Supernatural aired last night. I am in LOVE/LUST with the stars Jensen Ackles (aka Dean Winchester) and Jared Padalecki (aka Sam Winchester) AND Mischa Collins (aka Castiel). Dean and Sam are demon/ghost/anything go bump in the night hunters. Castiel is an angle who started helping them last season.
One of my ALL TIME favorite quotes in the ENITRE series of Supernatural is Castiel's response to Deans questions of "Who are you?" Cas (nickname given by Dean) says "I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition." You must need to hear how Castiel says it. In a rough stern voice and looking very serious. It is the greatest.
Supernatural gives you a little bit of everything. There is comedy, drama, suspense, action, romance, family connections, tragedy, joy, shock, horror, and everything in between. If you haven't seen it and want to, just ask to borrow my DVDs. Yes I bough all of them. And will probably have to buy a second copy after the first has been worn out.
The show is better than I expected. I nearly cried at two different parts. They just broke my heart. But enough about that. Below are some of my favorite pics.

The car (Chevy Impalla) is just as important to the show as the characters.
Not a scene from the show but still LOVE IT!!

This is courtesy of Chicago Tribune. It is from third episode this season. My two favorite men!


The brothers. LOVE them in the suits (usually pretending to be FBI).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails