Monday, September 7, 2009

UP UP UP AND AWAY!!

Jana and I went to the movies last night with Kaylee and Wyatt. We went and saw UP. I wasn't expecting much (it is Pixar but still. I didn't like Shrek or Finding Nemo that much). I was blown away!! It was SO SO SO CUTE!! I don't want to give it away but you all need to see it. Or you can borrow my DVD when it comes out because I am buying it the first day.


But it did make me cry. It made me cry for a couple of reasons. I can't go into too much detail but the first 10 minutes are the sweetest/sadest things. I was SO GREEN with jealousy....OF A CARTOON!! UP just made me yearn for certain things even more and it made me even more thankful for some things I already have.


I know you may think I am crazy to feel like this about a cartoon but it is the way it is. I get tears every time I hear the Star Spangled Banner (well nearly. When I heard Roseann Barr sing it I just wanted to stab a pencil through my ear drum).


Good job to Disney and Pixar with this movie. I LOVED IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails