Friday, October 9, 2009

busy busy busy!!!

I am really excited for tomorrow. It will be a very busy but fun day. It all beings with the dog park.

TJ and I go there on Saturday mornings anytime we go to the Farmers Market. e can use the restroom. We went to the Farmers Market before the dog park earlier this summer but it had disatrious results. I was buying something and I turn away for 20 seconds. In that 20 seconds TJ had made a deposit right there in the middle of the walkway. It was so embarrassing to clean up. Now we hit the dog park first to avoid scenes like that.

Speaking of Farmers Market, I have missed going. I haven't been since the begining of September. I am excited to see what they have. The season is winding down and the end of October is the end of the Market til spring.

After the Market, I will be headed to Lexy's house to watch Wolverine. I purchased it long ago but haven't had to watch it. I wasn't able to watch it in the theater because my old movie watching buddy has all but disappeared. I am really excited. Hugh Jackman is my future husband (as soon as I convince him to leave his wife and share custody of his kids and runaway to Aruba!).

After the movie is over, to the pumpkin patch we go with Emma, Caitlyn, and Brandon. I think Wyatt will be with his dad but that means we can always go on a second trip. After the Pumpkin Patch it will be quick trip home to get ready and than headed to Jasmine's birthday party!!

Jana may be coming with me. Jasmine is one of my favorite coworkers and Sunday is her birthday so of course Saturday night we are partying it up. It is guaranteed to be a great time.

I will be up from sunrise til way past sundown but it will be worth it. Just need to make sure I charge my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails