Thursday, October 8, 2009

so loved....

Last night I went over to Lexy's house to catch up on Supernatural. It was also Marlee's 1st birthday. I hadn't seen her in a week but SHE HAS GROWN SO MUCH!! Marlee has always loved me. When I would pick her up, he would just lay her head on my shoulder for a few minutes.

Last night it got even better. So when I first picked up her up, she just layed her head on my shoulder for ever. Than we just started to play. Before long, it is time to meet everyone at Primo's for dinner. So we go and eat. At the end of dinner, everyone is saying goodbye. Marlee made me feel so loved because she would let anyone else besides me hold her. She would even through a fit when her parents tried to hold her.

When she would come back to me, she would squeeze her little arms as hard as she could! I just loved it. Everyone else was jealous but that is ok. As long as I feel it, everything is ok. :)

I would have had someone take a picture but my camera battery was dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails