Wednesday, October 14, 2009

falling into fall

I am in a love hate relationship right now. I love that it begining to feel like fall but hate how COLD it got!! If there were just a few more cooler sunny days it would be easier to bear. Today will be the perfect fall day. It is a combo of sunny & cool and cool & rainy. Thank heavens I have a cubicle by the window at work so I can see the changes.
I really love the colors in the fall. And when it rains, the colors are even more vibrant. Halloween is approaching very quickly. I am so excited to see Emma as Dorothy and TJ as Toto. TJ and I were out for a final potty break befor heading to bed when the moon was so pretty. It has some clouds surrounding it and occassionally a cloud would pass in front. I thought it would be the perfect Halloween moon. Sorry the pic didnt turn out as great but you get the idea. Now I need to figure out what I am going to be for Halloween.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails