Monday, October 12, 2009

Forgive the scary human face. But I realized that TJ and I have been family for 6 months. We found each other on Thursday April 9th. Below are some of our adventures (mostly summer/recent because older pics at home and I am at work).


Taken Sept 29th. Just chillin' at home


When window is open, TJ loves to lay in the sill and watch the neighbors.


How CUTE is that face?


TJ LOVES cars rides. I am learning to keep the car warm with the window down. While in Seattle I got a magnet that say "My dog is my copilot".


TJ just running at the dog park. Everyone at the dog park thinks he is the cutest & softest dog.
Riding in the bed of the pick up when were were caming at the Sand Dunes.


TJ riding in the truck (laying on the arm rest) on the way to Silver City.


TJ doesn't run....he bounds.



TJ loves to play with Boomer.


He gets spoiled.


He doesn't like his picture getting taken. (too bad I say).


Yes his collar has been changed to Seattle Seahawks. Nothing can get more manly than a football team. Besides, he was man enough to wear pink.


Having fun playing in the sand at the Sand Dunes.



With a recent haircut.


He lets me know when he doesn't like something he was fed (which is very little.)



His head looks HUGE!



Best Friends Forever TJ and Boomer (Caitlyn & Brandon's dog).

TJ's loves his chew sticks (taken when camping).

I am so grateful for TJ. I am no longer lonely and I feel so much more valued. It is nice to be needed. He depends solely upon me to provide for him. He makes me laugh all the time and I love the little guy. Plus the unconditional love he shows me is the greatest thing. I know I sound like those really crazy animal lovers...those who dress their dog everyday or use a stroller for an aminal who has four legs..but trust me I am not that crazy [yet :)].

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures of TJ! And I really enjoyed those last couple of posts you did on this boring day, too. Cute new background!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails