Monday, October 12, 2009

Leelou Blogs

So forgive all the posts today but work is really slow and I need to occupy my mind somehow.

In looking over blogs to update my own, I came across this button. It made me giggle at first but I totally agree with it. It is up to us (aka me) to make the changes I want. I shouldn't just sit and let life dictate what will happen. I need to put on my shoes and make the changes happen. I just got a pair of sandals I have been coveting for years but could never find them for cheap. When out shopping this weekend, I found them for $8 at the Macy's Clearance Center in Nampa. My time has arrived and starting today I am going to put forth some effort (I didnt wear the shoes because it was too cold but Sunday no matter what, they will be on my feet). I actually got up and did my hair and makeup.

I dragged myself out the door early (see post below for how well that worked out). I will go home and actually make a good dinner (not a sandwhich and I wont go to parents either). It is my time and I will make the most of it. [hopefully :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails