Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SEATTLE!!

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 30, 2009
Leaving on a jet plane.. dont know when I'll be back again..
SEATTLE!! Do you see Qwest Field? (Hint: Look for blue)


THURSDAY OCTOBER 1, 2009
This is their Central Public Libaray. It is very "green" on the inside.
Pike Place Market (my favorite place)


Qwest Field in the daylight.


Sam and I had lunch here. I had chicken smothered in tomatos/onions. GREAT Tortilla Soup.


Pergola in Pioneer Square.


Ivy covered building in Occidental Park. Man playing beautiful music on violin.
Sidewalk through Occidental Park lines with trees.

Some smoke stack in downtown Seattle. Thought it looked so pretty.

Smith Tower at night.

Live band at New Orleans Creole Restaurant.

Tomo, Hitome, and Steven in Utilikits.
FRIDAY OCTOBER 2, 2009
Pike Place Fish fishermonger getting ready to throw the fish.

Fish in mid air (see gray line by the white shovel).
LOVED walking by & smelling the flower stands in Pike Place Market. They were so cheap too!!
The veggies looked so pretty and so yummy. Pike Place Market
Skylight used to illumiate the Underground (don't ever go on the tour it is useless. Go to Pendleton OR underground tour.)
This is the only thing you saw on the Underground Tour that was in the broucher.
Too bad Sam wasn't on the tour. I would have gotten a pic of the two Sam's together.

Flowers were overhanging everything at Pike Place Market.
Silver Robot man at Pike Place Markte (I think there is a schedule for that corner because earlier it was a band.)


HE CAUGHT THE FISH & I CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA!!
Nate & Clint at Steve/Sam's apt.

Me & Clint at Steve/Sam's apt.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 3, 2009
Me & Sam waiting for ferry. (Steven has a better pic of us on his Iphone.)

Space Neddle (view from ferry)

Qwest Field (view from Ferry)

Sam not wanting (or liking) his picture being taken.

Space Neddle (view from Ferry).

Smith Tower (view from Ferry).

Me on ferry (thank you Sam for taking pic).

The entire reason we went on the ferry was for this ice cream. It is food for the gods.

I got Cheesecake with Raspberry Swirl & Pumpkin Pie. They tasted so yummy!!

Sam got a banana split with Cheesecake with Raspberry Swirl & Pistachio & Pumpkin Pie. Steven got a Dulce de something. All was really yummy!

Space Neddle on the way back (view from the Ferry).


Me actually touching the star fish at Seattle Aquarium. It was really cool.


Jelly fish at Aquarium.

Lobster at Aquarium (love the blue)
SUNDAY OCTOBER 4th, 2009Steven/Sam's apt complex. They live on top floor in corner left apt.

View from Steven/Sam's apt.


Steven & I on the rough of their bldg.


On top of Smith Tower.

Qwest Field (view from Smith Tower).

Chinatown decorations


Me in front of the Gate at Chinatown


Smith Tower


Chicken Alfredo with toast, side salad, & Mr Pipp at the cafe in the furniture store IKEA.

Steven/Sam both had Swedish Meatballs which were so much better than the chicken.


Full moon leaving Seattle. (yes I cried when I left).


Last look at Seattle.

The end.

4 comments:

  1. You got some gorgeous pictures!! (Only TWO of Sam?!) Looks like you had an awesome time. I think I'd go just to go to that Pike Market thing; that was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! I love visiting Seattle, although I missed out on that ice cream you had. It looks yummy! What a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite nice pictures! I swear I know you from somewhere. I lived in ID also are you from Shelley or Rexburg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always lived in western Idaho (boise/nampa). I have TONS of family in eastern Idaho. Last names Summers, Calderwood, Linsenmann ring any bells?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails