Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oldest..

Here are a few pictures of my oldest nephews and niece. I spent Halloween at their house because they watch "Ghost Hunters LIVE". They invite me over because I am such a scardy cat they can shout and I will jump. I brought over treats like always. I know they all love hot cheetos so I went to the dollar store and bought them each a bag so there would be no fighting over sharing.

I am such a bad aunt though. I teach them extorsion and blackmail. I told them they couldn't get their cheetos until they took a pictures with me. Normally I tell them it has to be a hug and a kiss but I haven't had a picture of these kids for awhile.

Austin 15 yrs old
Kaylee 13 yrs old

Tyler 11 yrs old

Nick (Nicholas) 9 yrs old


Kaylee dressed up

Chrissy making a next out of Kaylee's discarded wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails