Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday

Sunday TJ and I get out butts out of bed around 830 because we are already behind schedule. I planned on being at parents house at 9 so I would be able to cook breakfast. I had planned on leaving my house around 830 so we could make quick trip to the dog park but not with me running behind.

We make it to parents around 9 and get cooking. Because there is the homemade bread, French Toast is on the menu. I haven't had breakfast is so long. What a feast we had. French Toast, perfectly cooked bacon, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, orange juice!! OH it was yummy!!

By the time we had finished eating, it was 1030 and that gave us just enough time to clean up before we headed out to the door at 11am. We (meaning Mom, Dad, and I) were scheduled to pick up Caitlyn and Brandon. We eventually met up with Lexy, Chris, and Jana. The carvan included The Van and the Fourunner. I was driving the van and had Mom, Dad, Caitlyn, and Brandon. Chris was driving the Fourunner with Lexy and Jana.

We made it up to Horseshoe Bend in record time. Mom had gotten us all tickets to ride the Thunder Mountain Line. Todays train ride was a Wild West Shoot Out. Being a 45 minutes early gave us an oppurtunity for a photo op. Mom said this was her birthday/anniversary gift to herself. It was a good time. Pictures to be posted shortly.

We mostly hung out in the "lounge" because there were no other passengers in that car and the temperature was perfect. It was a great oppurtunity to just sit and shoot the breeze. I was really happy with the day. The train ride even suprised mom with a muffin with a candle in it for her birthday.

After the ride, we all head home. Mom and I swap head rubs. What a perfect way to end the day right?

After I got home I sat down to watch a little TV (that usually puts me right to sleep). Well, channel surfing I discovered that tonight from 11-Midnite the season premier of Legend of the Seeke was on!! CRAP!! I knew I wouldn't be able to watch it because I would fall alseep. Did I go to bed praying that it would record at parents? No. I am my parents child and tried to stay away. I remember the opening credit and woke up to see the end credits. Today I am praying that TIVO recorded it at parents. Legend of the Seeker is a fantasy TV show and a guilty pleasure of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails