Monday, November 9, 2009

Saturday...

Saturday was great. I only had a slightly running nose/congestion which was a great improvement. TJ and I got up and went to the dog park. After being there for an hour, I dropped him off at Caitlyn's backyard and Caitlyn and I went shopping. We met up with the other sisters at the Other Mothers quater sale.

This is an awesome sale. Other Mothers in a consignement store where you can take your childrens/maternity clothes/toys and Other Mothers will give you credit toward instore purchase. Other Mothers will then sell the clothes at a discounted price (compared to new). However, Other Mothers will not accept all clothes brought in. So using all of the overstock clothes, they hold the quater sale. Other Mothers will just dump garbage bags full of clothes on tables, and each piece a a quater. You have to dig through the piles but you can find GREAT DEALS!! This weekend I found a COLUMBIA winter coat in great condition for my nephew. ONLY A QUATER!! I then found a 7 piece newborn set STILL IN THE PACKAGE!! That will be hanging in the clost for the next babyshower.

After Other Mothers, it was to the Idaho Youth Ranch Clearance Center (again). It is amazing how much you can walk away with even though I was there the day before. It just proves it changes everyday. I found this great Coleman camping table. It is probable 6 wide by 18 tall and 24 long. The sides pop up to make a coffee type camping table. The legs are snapped into the side and there is storage in the middle (where I will keep the plates, silverware, napkins, tables clothes, etc). Will post picture later.

Lexy, Jana, Kaylee (niece), Caitlyn, and I all head over to Taco Bell for lunch. What a good time.

Jana has to go to work and Lexy has to go to put Marlee down for nap. Caitlyn, Kaylee, and I head over to Target. While there I find the CUTEST dog clothes. Clothes isn't the most accurate term...costumes fit better. I got TJ a reindeer outfit and a candy cane sweater (Christmas Eve dinner sweater). My favorite piece though is his coat. It is red and black plaid flannel with a fake sheep skin collar. It is awesome. He doesn't seem to mind it. The Christmas clothes were $2.50/ea but the Halloween shirts for next year wear $0.50/ea. There is a cute orange shirt with a pumpkin face on it and a black shirt with a skeleton that says Happy Halloween. Will post pictures once I get them.

We continue down the Treasure Valley Market and visit Old Navy, Maurices, and Kohls. At Kohls I find a pair of black flats for $3.50 and these candles that smell exactly like Lilacs. It has been forever since I found a good lilac candle. I LOVE the smell of Lilacs so I bough two. I am also excited because Kohls reusable bags were on sale for $0.60/ea (reg $1.99). iI also love those bags.

After Kohls, we decided to go home. Well..Caitlyn went home. I went to Lexy's to watch Supernatural. After Supernatural, Lexy and I headed to Costco to go shopping with Mom and Dad.

After Costco, Lexy made a great dinner of smothered baked potatoes. You bake the potatoes and cover them in a mixutre of velveta, meat, and peppers. It was yummy.

Once dinner was over, I made a quick trip home. I had to get TJ home because I was going to the movies with Jana. We went and saw Love Happens with Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart. SLOW MOVIE!! Do not see. It is a chick flick so you already know what happens.

Finally got home around 1230 and headed to bed because had a big day on Sunday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails