Sunday, November 1, 2009

TJ

What type of mom would I be if I posted pictures of everyone else and not my child? So here are few updates on TJ.

One of his favorite past times.

Getting dirty at the dog park.

Trying to find a hole in the fence to escape yar.

Sporting his new SEAHAWK collar.
Pretty fun on the weekends when he wears his collar and his BSU bandana.

Imitating the Sphinx.
(PS the plaid sure is the plaid shoes that helps me be adventrous. See this post.)

He would not let the bone out of his mouth on Sunday. He would even hang his head out the window with the bone.


Barking are the horse who lives next to the dog park (at least it is alive. TJ was barking at the backhoe that was in the dog park.). Doesn't his head and ears look so cute?


I LOVE this picture. He looks so funny!! Plus he is wearing his bandana from Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails