Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Welcome home!

Yesterday I got off work at 3. I hightailed it down to the Youth Ranch Clearance Center off of Curtis. You basically just dig through boxes of stuff and load up your cart. they cost is based on weight. 1-19lbs is $0.50/lb and 20-39 cost $0.40/lbs and the higher the weight the less per pound. I always have a good time. Plus outside are just rows of desk, cabinets, couches, bed frames, cribs, and stuff.

So yesterday I was walking around the desk/cabints looking for a long skinny one for my kitchen when I saw this older chair. It just spoke to me. Plus it was on $1!! How great is that!?! Thankfully I had an empty trunk to get it home. I found some other stuff and will post when I get them incorporated. Above is my front door. I got the tall chest (formerly an ammo chest) and the Clearance Center in Nampa for $5! It is really sturdy and heavy duty construction.
All the baskets and tin pitcher (you really cant see them) are from the clearance centers too. On this entire set up I think I only spent maybe $10 (and that inlucdes the dollar store flowers). I love thrift stores/yard sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails