Friday, December 25, 2009

What a day!!!

To view pictures of the past two days click here.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!! I can't believe how quickly this day has gone by!! It is now 630 but it feels like it should be noon!! I can report I am happily typing this away on my new laptop!! Take that Lexy!! I waited til Christmas to open it!! Dad purchased this for me on Black Friday and I have been anxiously awaiting Christmas to open it. It was worth the wait!!

Besides the laptop some highlights included new recipies and apron (Thank you Lexy!), decorate yourself dog dish (Thank you Lexy and Mom/Dad), slippers (Thanks Mom/Dad), cookies in jar and cookie spoon (Thanks Caitlyn), cute dishes/bowls to go in kitchen & bedroom (Thank you Jana & Stacey). Chicken Jerky and toys for TJ (Thanks Caitlyn), and soap (Thanks Kaylee).

CHRISTMAS EVE
I woke up on Christmas Eve not feeling too great. Well, Wednesday night I wasn't feeling the greatest. Waking up on Thrusday, I still felt like I needed to throw up. I know that as soon as I throw up I feel better. So I make myself sick. I am thinking it is just food poisoning from the taco salad from Artic Circle.

TJ and I head to meet Caitlyn, Brandon, Emma, and Boomer at the dog park. There I started to feel sick to my stomach again. After the dog park, I head back home to lay down and catch a brief nap. No such luck. My head is pouding and I still have a tummy ache. Thinking mind over matter, I head to meet Caitlyn and family and Idaho Pizza Co for lunch. I attempt but after half a slice I give up. My stomach won't take it (most expensie 1/2 slice and pop I have ever paid for).

After those couple of bites, I still had to finish Christmas shopping. Oh the joys of heading to Wal Mart!! Thankfully I knew exactly where I had to go and had to get so it was a quick trip. What made it agonizing was the smells. It was awulf!! I had to breathe through my mouth or else I would throw up. Just the smells of the deli mixed with the flowers and humans. I made it out without embrassing myself.

I had to finish gift wrapping but after the ordeal of Wal Mart I just collapsed into my recliner. After a few minutes I had to gather my strength to wrap 9 gifts. Even though all I had to drop the items in the bags, it still felt like a herculian effort to me. After dropping everything into a bag, I had to muster my last reserves to get everything into car.

Right before I was going to pull out, the UPS driver pulled up with my present to myself. New clothes!! Lane Bryant was having a deal!! I safely made my way to the parents house. Unloadin the car was partially done by me. After getting half the bags into the house, I collapsed into a chair. Dad unloaded the rest and secured me car.

For the remainder of the evening, the chair was my friend. I eventually I made it to the floor. No good food for me. We swapped gifts with the neice and nephews. After sleeping for a little bits, I was able to get a back massage from Mom. After the wonderful back massage, I headed home. I slept from 10pm to 830am. A record for me. Of course I had to wake up three times but oh well. Nothing can be perfect.

CHRISTMAS DAY
I ran out the door at 830 because I thought everyone else would be at my parents house. I arrive at 850 and was shocked to see NO ONE WAS THERE!! I was STARVING!! Thankfully today I only had a headache (a bad one but it was still an improvement over yesterday). I make a ham sandwhich on a homemade roll!! Divine!!

At 9am, people finally start showing up. Lexy, Chris, and Marlee were the first to arrive. Marlee brought her Einsteins ride toy. About then minutes later, Caitlyn, Brandon, and Emma arrived. Emma brought all the presents she had opened that morning. So far everyone was in their PJ's. When Jana arrvied, she was fully dressed!!

Finally it was time to open presents!! What a fun thing to do with the little kids. Unfortunatly, Wyatt was with his dad for the holiday so we will have another session of present opening on Saturday. It was a great time. Everyone enjoyed their gifts and we were all mushy.

After all the gifts were opened, it was time for breakfast. Caitlyn made monkey bread. Of course the first thing I did was set up the computer. It is awesome!! I am so excited to be able to download pics and music whenever I want!! Plus think of all the blogging I will do!!

Last time I looked at the clock it was noon. Set up the computer, and watched a movie the parents and all of a sudden it was 630!! Where did the day go?!?

May we all remember the reason. I am so thankful that Christ was born. Grateful that He choose to gain mortal body, and suffer for our sins, and die on the cross. I hope we all try to follow His example. May we always keep the Spirit of Christ (aka spirit of Christmas) with us.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and received what you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails