Thursday, December 31, 2009

I made it!!

I am so proud of myself. I made it through this Christmas season without thinking about how I am single and no family of my own (yet..). I must be honest and admit to a couple of bad days but they didn't last long. I contribute this phenomenon to one simple thing...TJ.

I have been able to poor all my nuturing, and unused love on that poor pup. He bears it well. He doesn't mind the extra tummy rub time, or the running around at the dog park, or going for car rides, the cool toys he gets, or the snuggle time. My favorite time is sitting in the rocking chair and he will plant his feet in my lap and stretch up. He tucks his head underneath my chin. Of course his belly is exposed and he really wants a rub, which I always provide. I also love waking up on Saturday and feel him curled in the small of my back. He is a little furnance.

TJ makes me giggle when we are playing on the floor. I will stop and act like I am watching TV. He will plant his front paws in front of him (similar to the Sphnix) but keep his butt in the area and make this yelp, trying to get my attention. If that doesn't work, he will jump on the lap and plant his paws on your chest and kinda tap you with his paw.

I wonder why I never got a dog before!! He in such a help on those nights when nothing is going on. I have someone to talk to (yes I have conversations with him) and it is funny to wrestle around. He offers comfort on those bad days and always loves him. Now if I could just get him to obey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails