Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dear Customer...

Dear Customer,

This is Megan who you called to track your freight, schedule your pick up, and to complain to.  I just wanted to tell you TO CLEAN OUT YOUR EARS and request you GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!  Please listen to the questions I am asking.  I am not just radomly pulling a question out of nowhere.  I am asking for a specific purpose.  That purpose is to get you OFF THE PHONE as soon as possible with as much information as possible so you WILL NOT CALL BACK!!  When I ask "what address", I am not asking for the details on the freight.  I want the STREET address that we are picking up from.  When I ask for the destination zip code, it is not an inviation for the company name or street addres...just the ZIP CODE!!

You are calling to complain becasue we messed up your shipment.  If you would have actually READ the transit time, you would see that is marked 4 days...not 2.  Please see your optomistrist as soon as possible to prevent further damage...damage to your eyes and to my brian because I am pounding my head up against the wall because of your stupidity. 

Sincerely

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails