Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh what a beautiful morning...oh what a beautiful day!

What a wonderful day Friday was.  I took a vacation day and had a wonderful time playing around.

I got to sleep in til 915am which was amazing.  Bad thing was I needed to be to Cailtyn's house by 930 so we could go shopping.  Shopping is a great motivator so I was only 10 minutes late. 

We went to the super junk store.  It was amazing.  Caitlyn found an actual Louis Vutton buffle bag!!  Consider this, our entire cart was $13.  If you broke it down, I am sure she only spent $0.75 at most on it!!  We had Wyatt and Emma with us who thought they were in heaven.

After the junk store, we headed to the outlet mall to meet Dad/Grandpa for lunch at Idaho Pizza.  Idaho Pizza has am amazing buffet of pizza and salad.  After an uneventful lunch, it was time to hit the VF (Vanity Fair) outlet.  I got an adorable gray sweater ($8), Seahawk tshirt for Dad's birthday ($10), new pair of jeans ($12), and a white button up ($4).  It was pretty awesome!!

Kids were ready to play so we went to the park.  It was such a nice day with blue skies and an occassional breeze.  If I had a blanket, I would have curled up in the sun and taken a nap.  After running around for a while, we went to Fred Meyer's to check out the 60% off lowest marked price.

At Fred' I got a purse for only $2!!  Wooo hoo for clearance!!  I got another purse for $15.  Body pillow for $7 and a couple other things. 

After Fred's I contiue to shop around the mall and get new flower ring for only $2!!  I will post pic soon because it is so gdang cute!  Plus new sweats and brown cardigan.  I spent a total of $11 on the ring, sweats, and cardigan!!  Got to love clearance!!

I finally head home to let TJ escape from the house.  I intended t o stop by the dog park for just a few minutes but ended up staying an hour.  TJ was having fun playing with two labradoodles. 

After the dog park, watching TV at parents, I finally hit the sack around 10 so I can get up Saturday to go FOUR WHEELING!!  I was super excited.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday rolls around and I drag myself out of bed around 7.  i wanted to get to the mountain ASAP.  I make it to paren't house around 8.  I made lunch of tuna fish and breakfast of egg/cheese sandwhichs and we are on the road at 830.  We park and are on the  trail by 930.  We just followed the main road up to Silver City because we only have 1 ATV with tracks on them and 1 ATV with tires.  No major playing in the snow this trip.  There was one spot where the drift was too big to over over and blocking the main road. 

Thankfully Dad found a trail that I could make it up (I on the machine with no tracks).  I was concerned that I was going to get stuck...but I didn't!!  YIPPEE!!  We make it to Silver City around 11.  Normally this would take half the day itself but that usually includes playing in the snow and more trails but oh well.  We were taking the trail to Jordan Valley when we came across another ATV with tracks. 

I was stopped at the top of the hill and Dad and ther other riders were at the bottom.  After a few minutes, I decided to join the group.  As I am approaching I hear a rider 1 say "Don't tell her I said that!" and rider 2 responds "A buddy can be a girl."  Dad says rider 1 asked if the red ATV (me) was his buddy.  Dad responds "That is my daughter." and you know the rest of the story.  Really can't blame ridger 1 because my hair was under a hate, scraf around my face, and every other person up there was a boy.  Typically, I was the only girl (that we knew of).

Dad and I continue with our ride.  Up in Silver City, it was snowing and there was a couple of feet of snow.  By 1pm, we were down in the canyon, playin in the desert and it was probably 40 degrees.  Idaho is so weird.

While Dad and I were riding, we across a group of deer.  Not just a couple of deer...but at least 40 deer!! 40!!  It was crazy! So Dad and I driver futher and we come across ANOTHER group of 40 deer!!  So we continue along our way.  As we are headed back to the truck, we saw the two group together!!  I have never seen so many deer!!  It was amazing!!

Dad and I leave around 4.  We start driving and Dad stops.  He says get out and come here.  I head to the back of the trailer but he wasn't there.  I turn around and he is climibing into the passanger seat.  WOO HOO!!  It is time to learn how to drive a trailer! So I climb in and the lessons begins.  It isn't as bad as I thoguht.  Of course only going 50 in 65 helped calm my nerves.  Dad and I even tried back up the trailer in a church parking.  Yes it took me 10 minutes but I got it between the lines!!  With more practice, I can drive the boat up to the lake.  Dad will still have to back it up there but hopefully this means more trips to the lake!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday was an ok day.  It started out with getting up at 9am becasue mom and Caitlyn called.  Mom was making homemade biscuits and gravey.  After breakfast and a little play time with the kids, Jana, Wyatt, and I head to a flea markte.  It realy wasn't that great. 

After the flea market, I take Emma back to her house.  Caitlyn had to work and Brandon was coming home from Jackpot.  Emma didn't take a nap, so we ended up going to see Plant 51.  Emma and Wyatt did really good at staying quite and sitted.

Once the movie was finished, we troop over to Fashion Bug becasue they had a sign that said "EVERYTHING $10".  Well  that was too goo to be true.  If you purchased something at regular price, you could get a 2nd item for only $10.  Thankfully there were running 40% lowest marked price.  Because we were in a hurry (they closed in 15 minutes and parents waiting with dinner), I purchased what I liked and would take them home to try them one and return what didn't work.  I tried on two of the three pants.  WOW!!  Their average is really short.  They were such high waters!!  They tall was nearly perfect but a little shorter than what I expected.  So 2 of the 6 I purchased would be going back. That means I got 3 shirts and 1 pant for only $25!!  Not bad at all!

After Fashion Bug, Emma and I get dropped off at Emma's house.  Brandon is now home so I leave Emma with her dad and I head over to my parent's house.  I originally thought about making breat but that will have to wait til next Saturday.

Once dinner of roast of consumed, and tv watched, I left my parent's house early.  I left at 945!!  I normally start getting ready to leave around 10 but something happen and I am walking out the door at 1030 so 945 is weird. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All in all it was a great weekend.  I wish today was following suit.  People are just not listening and I am repeatign myself like 20x!!  GRR!! It is aggravating!

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that you learned the trailer! I felt weird the first time I tried the minivan, and I know I'd be hopeless pulling a trailer! And way to go on all those deals! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails